Why You Should Enter
If you're considering entering your business in this year’s Highlands & Islands Food & Drink Awards, but aren't sure if it's worth your time and effort, here are just some of the reasons why we think you shouldn’t put it off any longer:
- It costs nothing
- The online entry process is clear and simple
- There is a wealth of interesting categories to suit all businesses big and small
- You can enter as many categories as you feel are relevant, therefore increasing your chances with minimum extra effort
- Reviewing your business, achievements & successes is a worthwhile exercise in itself
- Feedback from judges can be thought-provoking and offer hints or ideas for future direction or focus
- You can use the Awards process as part of your business strategy and to add to business credibility
A table at the Awards Dinner was our way of rewarding staff and customers.
- Being shortlisted is a great achievement in itself and brings with it guaranteed press coverage and other pr activity, giving your business heightened profile and kudos within the industry
- Should you be a winner, the opportunities to capitalise on your ‘award winning status’ are extensive (as previous winners testify): increased profile and brand awareness; endorsement from your industry for your business or product; potentially increased sales; the perfect way to target new customers or market sectors; opportunity to spread the word about your winning status in marketing literature, social media, websites, local press or within packaging or promotions; a boost to staff morale and motivation – to name but a few.
A cracking atmosphere and excellent networking opportunity – we’ll be back!
- You can treat yourself and your colleagues to a night at our glitzy Awards Dinner & Ceremony – a chance to network with like-minded folk the beautiful surroundings of the new function suite of the Kingsmills Hotel, Inverness on Friday 21st October
- All category winners are given FREE entry into the Scotland Food & Drink Excellence Awards
|Entries Open||4 Mar '16|
|Entries Close||6 May '16|
|Judging||14 Jun '16|
|Shortlist Announced||29 Jun '16|
|Awards Dinner||21 Oct '16|